NOTE: This is not an edible item, for either pets or humans. I made this up all by myself (hurray)! This is a good thing to make on days when everything is going wrong.
- a paper lunch bag (any color)
- some Elmer’s glue
- some glitter
- Pour the glue into the paper bag, coat as much of the inside of the bag as is possible, but leave the upper 3″ uncoated!
- Dump glitter into the bag.
- Close the bag tightly with your fist, around that upper 3″ part.
- Shake the bag vigorously.
- Open the bag and set aside to dry, overnight.
- When you’re having a bad day, look inside the bag: ooo, pretty, pretty!
Stories, Recipes, and More